Mission & Vision
Al Fayez International School
About the school
Our philosophy is to prioritise our students ; they always come first. We aim to build a new generation whose innovations will explore new fields ensuring that they are not dependent on traditional jobs.
We start from Primary Stage, in Grades 1 to 3, by encouraging our students to search out information rather than it being handed to them. In our Student Center Class, we train young people to use scientific strategies to fulfill their goals. Our students develop the ability to confidently discuss their rights and express their thoughts and beliefs.
Grades 4 to 6 students create appropriate strategies to find out the solutions , plans and applications in order to reach their potential and meet their aims.
Students in Grades 7 to 12 work on their future projects throughout their six years of study and, during these formative years, it is easy to see future leaders, from all fields, emerging.
We try to give our students a chance to think outside of the box and to produce, or invent, new products as opposed to depending on conventional practices. By encouraging our students to be knowledgeable, creative, and independent, our vision will be realised.
- STEM, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Computer Labs
- Indoor sports court
- Dentist / Medical Follow up
- Field Trips
- American system
- AIAA accreditation
- Continuous academic follow up.
- Free online Tutoring (Tahfeez- SAT-Remedial) classes on Saturdays
- Performance diagnostic exams (MAP tests) is one of the
- Standardized exams
- Quraan / Tajweed / Home Economics/ Planting/Robotics
- Calligraphy / Drama
- 3 PTC (parents teachers meeting) in a year to discuss the academic and behavior achievements
- Mental Math / Rubics cube
- Continuous courses for the updated standards and methodologies
Psychological and behavior follow up
- Continuous follow up with the help of experienced instructors
- Experienced life coach consultants to help our senior students to discover the tendencies, desires and areas of strength
- University guidance and counseling
Mastering 3 Language in four skills (Speaking-listening-Reading-Writing)
- English 2- Arabic 3- Turkish